Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
BFA in Production Design with a concentration in theme park attractions
• 2018 - 2021
• Rising Star 2017
• Dean's List
• GPA of 4.0
• No S• Accepted into Tech Behind the Dreams at Walt Disney World on April 30th. 2022
• Honorable mention for masterplanning in the Themed Attractions Showcase competition. 2021
• SCAD Academic and Achievement
Scholarship. 2018 -2021
• “No Shame” student film was nominated for the College Television Awards. 2019
Disney College Program - Attractions Hostess
Walt Disney World Resort
February 2022 - Present
• Create happiness in Toy Story Land by providing a safe, efficient, and inclusive experience for all guests and cast members.
• Attending classes and seminars such as Networking 101, Resume Writing, and Backstage Discovery Tours.
September 2021 - Present
• Create scenic pieces such as props and sets for themed spaces.
• Helped with strike downs and installs for exhibitions.
• Working remotely with the design team cutting 3D foam models in Rhino for CNC panel layouts, making block models for internal frame work, and creating foam assembly
drawings for the fabrication team with Indesign.
• Hand and Digital Drawing
• Hand and Digital Painting
• Scenic Painting
• Hand and Digital Drafting
• Model Making
• Prop Making
• Set Dressing
• Foam Sculpting
• Light Carpentry
• Microsoft Office
Copyright © Alina Holder 2014 - 2021. All rights reserved.
• Severance - Student Film - Senior Thesis 2021
• Spare Strings - Student Film - Senior Thesis 2021
• Roots - Student Film - 2019-2020
• No Shame - Student Film - Durex Commercial - 2019
- A nominee in the College Television Awards
• Genesis - Student Film - Senior Thesis - 2019
• American 11 - Student Film - Art Department - 2019
• Time - Student Film - 2019